Scott Plasma 20 Triathlon Bike 2018
Commit to the cause, and bring your personal best down on that all-important race day with the Scott Plasma 20 Triathlon Bike 2018. A dedicated and intricately designed triathlon b..
- Brands Scott
- Product Code: GPOLL-248
- Availability: 100
Commit to the cause, and bring your personal best down on that all-important race day with the Scott Plasma 20 Triathlon Bike 2018. A dedicated and intricately designed triathlon bike that benefits from a great many of the features found in Scott's higher models, the Plasma 20 is hugely adjustable and aerodynamic, giving you the strong and powerful construction that helps you surge onwards to the line.
The frame is composed of Scott's HMF carbon fibre for a supremely stiff and lightweight construction. Carbon fibre shaped to provide you with aerodynamic gains on the road, the F01-X230 Parametric Airfoil profile around the frame optimises each square inch in order to provide a targeted shaping that accounts for clean and undisrupted airflows. A seat tube that closely hugs the profile of the rear wheel, you can minimise drag on the road, and retain that ruthless efficiency that helps you forge onwards to a new personal best. Scott's Tri geometry seating you in a refined position to get your tri tuck perfected, you can push onwards with far improved transmission of your power to the road.
A full Shimano 105 groupset offering a reliable, integrated and homogenous approach to shifting, you can be sure of a responsive ride with neat and smooth changes offering a great and robust performance in all or nothing efforts. A full aero bar setup and Dura-Ace shift levers located at the bar ends, you can be sure to keep your full on time trialling position throughout the course. The rear brake mounted near the bottom bracket, this machine makes every effort to reduce your profile and keep a clean aerodynamic line. A carbon fibre seat post and full Syncros componentry finishing the bike, this triathlon machine is poised and ready to perform on the course.
- FRAME: Scott Plasma 4 / IMP technology / HMF, TT / TRI Geometry / Plasma HMX seatpost / Replaceable hanger / UCI approved
- FORK: Scott Plasma 4, 1 1/8" Carbon / integrated
- HANDLEBAR: Profile T2, Profile T2+
- STEM: Profile 1/ZeroSeven 1 1/8"-31.8mm-7°
- HEADSET: Syncros Integrated, 45mm drop-in headset
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 BR-5810F
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 BR-5810R, direct mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Profile Design 3 / one A
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 FD-5801
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 RD-5800, 22-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura Ace SL-BSR1 bar end
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-5800, 11-28
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601-11 speed
- CHAINSET: Shimano FC-RS510, 34/50 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB-RS500-PB
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros Race 22 Aero Profile, 24 hole rear, Formula RB 2611 hub
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros Race 22 Aero Profile, 28 hole rear, Formula RB 25 hub
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Ultra Sport, 700x25mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental Ultra Sport, 700x25mm
- SADDLE: Syncros RR2.0 TRI
- SEATPOST: Plasma HMX with Ritchey WCS clamp, adjustable head