Specialized Diverge E5 Womens Disc Road Bike 2019
A well equipped and versatile road bike, the Specialized Diverge E5 Womens Disc bike has been updated with a new geometry and clearance for wider tyres. No matter where your rides take ..
- Brands Specialized
- Product Code: GPOLL-147
- Availability: 100
A well equipped and versatile road bike, the Specialized Diverge E5 Womens Disc bike has been updated with a new geometry and clearance for wider tyres. No matter where your rides take you the Diverge is ready; be is smooth tarmac or off-road trails.
The E5 Premium aluminium frame is light, stiff and, most importantly, tough. Moving away from traditional cross geometry, the diverge now offers a blend of trail and road, in Specialized's new Open Road Geometry. The bottom bracket is half a centimetre lower than the previous model, the head tube slacker and the wheelbase shorter. The result? Riding off-road is fun, with lively handling and predictable steering, while on the road this bike still performs exceptionally well. The FACT carbon fork is light and stiff, for great handling.
Clearance for wider tyres is another major update, and you can now run tyres up to 38mm wide, with plenty of clearance for mud remaining. You'll be able to carry all you need on longer rides and multi-day touring adventures, with space for three water bottle mounts, as well as mudguard and rack mounts.
Shifting is crisp and reliable thanks to the Shimano Claris drivetrain, and mechanical disc brakes ensure that even in muddy and wet conditions, you can be assured of powerful stopping when needed. Specialized's Axis Sport Disc wheels have been fitted with Espoir Sport Reflect tyres for strength, durability and fast-rolling.
Finished off with a women's specific Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle, and with a crank length and handlebar width tailored specifically for women, you can be sure of a great fit and feel across the componentry.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, Open Road Geometry, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA, square-taper, 68mm
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris, 8-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris, GS, 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Claris R200
- CHAINRINGS: 46/34T
- PEDALS: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, 155mm, thin, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized Alloy, 2-bolt clamp