Specialized Diverge E5 Elite Disc Womens Road Bike 2019
If you're looking for a versatile womens road bike that can competantly tackle a trail as well as conquer the roads, look no further than the Specialized Diverge E5 Elite Disc.Spec..
- Brands Specialized
- Product Code: GPOLL-143
- Availability: 100
Specialized have manufactured the frame with their Premium E5 Aluminium, a hard-wearing but lightweight material that's perfect for adventurous road bikes like this. It's light enough to take the chore out of riding up muddy climbs, while it's rugged enough to take on a rocky descent. The FACT carbon fork makes the steering light and responsive while keeping the overall weight of the bike down, too.
The 'Open Road' geometry employed by Specialized was created to make the bike feel like a road version of a modern trail bike, or in other words, make it corner sharply and confidently providing great control on twisting terrain.
The 10-speed Shimano Tiagra gearset provides crisp and reliable shifting with the benefit of clean cable routing from the shift levers. For transferring your power to the 11-34 tooth cassette, the Praxis Alba M30 crankset features 48/32t chainrings, providing enough gearing options for spinning up any gradient.
Tektro provides the mechanical disc brakes, an option that combines consistent all-weather braking without the maintenance difficulties of a hydraulic system.
With a women's specific saddle and handlebar layout, this is a bike that has been designed specifically for the female form to deliver comfort on long rides, over roads, trails or a combination.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Open Road Geometry, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra
- CASSETTE: SunRace, 11-34t, 10-speed
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba M30, 48/32t chainrings
- FRONT WHEEL: Axis Sport Disc
- REAR WHEEL: Axis Sport Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Espoir Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm
- REAR TYRE: Espoir Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm
- SADDLE: Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, 155mm, thin, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
- ACCESSORIES: Nylon loose ball pedals with reflectors, three water bottle mounts