Specialized Diverge E5 Comp Disc Womens Road Bike 2019
The Diverge E5 Comp Disc Womens Road Bike is a revalation from Specialized that's re-establishing the limits of what a road bike can do.With Specialized's new Open Road geometry, t..
- Brands Specialized
- Product Code: GPOLL-141
- Availability: 100
With Specialized's new Open Road geometry, this bike has been constructed to feel like a roadworthy version of a modern trail bike. It's nimble, quick and extremely responsive. The lightweight and rugged E5 Premium Aluminium frame makes the perfect material for exploring on and off road.
The FACT carbon fibre fork improves handling while naturally damping road buzz, and the inclusion of Specialized's Future Shock Progressive front suspension offers 20mm of travel for even more compliance.
Shimano supply the gearset, with their reliable and mechanically excellent 105 shifters and derailleurs delivering thousands of miles worth of smooth 11-speed shifting. Braking in wet or muddy conditions isn't a problem thanks to the Tektro disc brakes.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, threaded bottom bracket 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Spyre Mechanical disc Brake, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Spyre Mechanical disc Brake, 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba M30
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, 155mm, thin, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
- ACCESSORIES: Nylon 105x78x28mm loose ball pedals with reflectors