Specialized Cross Trail Elite Alloy Disc Hybrid Bike 2019
The Specialized Cross Trail Elite Alloy Hybrid Bike combines comfort and speed to deliver a steady and responsive ride. The lightweight premium aluminium frame was designed in partnership wi..
- Brands Specialized
- Product Code: GPOLL-356
- Availability: 100
The Specialized Cross Trail Elite Alloy Hybrid Bike combines comfort and speed to deliver a steady and responsive ride. The lightweight premium aluminium frame was designed in partnership with Specialized's Body Geometry team to ensure a comfortable position for the vast majority of riders. The SR Suntour NCX fork provides 60mm of travel for plush front suspension that really takes the sting out of rough roads and trails alike.
With plenty of gearing options to choose from, you'll have an option for any gradient you might meet, while the hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful modulated stopping performance that works equally well in wet or dry conditions.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminium, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack and mudguard mounts
- FORK: SR Suntour NCX with Specialized Fitness Brain technology, 1-1/8" steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 43mm offset, mudguard mounts, 60mm of travel
- STEM: Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBAR: Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, post-mount, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: microSHIFT XCD, 31.8mm clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, SGS cage, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: microSHIFT, Flow Set Control, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: SunRace, 10-speed, 11-40t
- CRANKSET: FSA V-drive, 2-piece with 48/32T chainrings
- FRONT WHEEL: Hub: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, sealed bearing, 12x100mm thru-axle, 28-hole | Spokes: Stainless, 14-gram | Rim: Axis Sport Disc
- REAR WHEEL: Hub: 6-bolt disc, 11-speed freehub, loose ball bearings, 135mm quick-release, 28-hole | Spokes: Stainless, 14-gram | Rim: Axis Sport Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- ACCESSORIES: Specialized Fitness platform alloy pedals