Specialized Ariel Elite Womens Hybrid Bike 2019
The Ariel Elite Womens Hybrid Bike is perfect for anyone looking for a bike that can take on a variety of different surfaces and a multitude of riding styles. Whether it's your daily commute..
- Brands Specialized
- Product Code: GPOLL-353
- Availability: 100
The Ariel Elite Womens Hybrid Bike is perfect for anyone looking for a bike that can take on a variety of different surfaces and a multitude of riding styles. Whether it's your daily commute into town, a weekend adventure off the beaten track or just to get to the shops, the Ariel Elite is a bike that can take anything in its stride. With an aluminium frame helping to keep the weight to a minimum you can be sure of a lively and responsive ride, while the high-quality Shimano components provide easy and intuitive shifting performance.
Braking is provided by dependable TRP disc brakes - an ever-reliable option that will keep your braking assured and powerful even in wet conditions. The Suntour NCX suspension fork is a great addition for this price point, with the 60mm of travel helping to smooth out even the roughest road for a comfortable and pleasant ride.
The Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect tyres feature a high-visibility reflective strip that keeps you visible to other road users in low light conditions. The wide 38mm tyre size, meanwhile, helps to provide impressive grip in the wet. Couple this with the frame mounts for mudguards and a rear rack, and you have an impressively versatile bike that can take on any ride, whatever the time of year.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack and Plug + Play mudguard mounts
- FORK: SR Suntour NCX w/ Specialized Fitness Brain technology, 60mm of travel, 1-1/8" steerer, 12mm thru-axle, mudguard mounts
- STEM: Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBAR: Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- BAR TAPE: Specialized Body Geometry Women's Flow Set Control grips, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE: TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, post mount, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 140mm rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: MicroSHIFT XCD, 31.8mm clamp, 10-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: MicroSHIFT, Flow Set Control, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-40t
- CHAIN: KMC, X10, 10-speed with Missing Link™
- CRANKSET: FSA V-Drive, 2-piece
- BOTTOM BRACKET: 68mm, BSA
- PEDALS: Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
- FRONT WHEEL: Axis Sport Disc rim, alloy hubs, 12x100mm thru-axle, 6-bolt disc, sealed bearings, 28h, stainless steel spokes, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Axis Sport Disc rim, alloy hubs, 12x135mm Quick-Release, 6-bolt disc, 11-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, 28h, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Aldia Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm