Specialized Allez Sprint Comp Road Bike 2019
The most advanced alloy road bike Specialized have ever made, the Allez Sprint Comp Road Bike brings race winning performance at an affordable price tag.The D'Aluisio Smartweld Tec..
- Brands Specialized
- Product Code: GPOLL-132
- Availability: 100
The D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology strategically places more welding material where it's needed, making the bike more compliant in key areas and stiffer elsewhere. In fact, this is the stiffest alloy frame that Specialized have ever tested, let alone built, so it's perfect for crit racing.
Specialized have included their top of the line S-Works FACT carbon fork, which brings superb stiffness and front-end response to the bike, making handling lightweight and agile.
The Shimano 105 gears and brakes offer superb functionality and represent excellent value; with much of the same technology and identical functionality as the top 11-speed Shimano groupset, Dura-Ace. Powerful rim brakes marry the DT Swiss R460 rims to provide a solid braking performance, perfect for sweeping descents or taking corners with pace.
The Praxis Zayante crankset has a mid-compact set of 52/36t chainrings, delivering your power to the 11-speed 11-28 cassette with efficiency. Finished with a popular Specialized Toupé sport saddle sitting atop the FACT carbon Venge aero seatpost, this bike looks as fast as it goes.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium with D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology, hydroformed aluminium tubing, tapered head tube, OSBB
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT full carbon, size-specific taper
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 R7000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 R7000
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed, clamp-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000 GS, medium cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano R7000, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Zayante, BB30, mid-compact 52/36T chainrings
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 20-hole, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24-hole, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Venge Aero seatpost, FACT carbon