Specialized Allez Sprint Comp Disc Road Bike 2019
Pushing the limits of an aluminium bike, the Specialized Allez Sprint Comp Disc Road Bike is one of the stiffest alu frames ever tested. The addition of hydraulic disc brakes bring..
- Brands Specialized
- Product Code: GPOLL-126
- Availability: 100
Pushing the limits of an aluminium bike, the Specialized Allez Sprint Comp Disc Road Bike is one of the stiffest alu frames ever tested. The addition of hydraulic disc brakes brings it bang up to date with the demands of modern road riders.
D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology is responsible for the increase in stiffness and improved compliance that this bike offers, and welding material is strategically placed exactly where it is needed. Inspired by the Tarmac's Rider-First Engineered™ geometry, the unique down tube, head tube and bottom bracket shell, and a fork size that is unique to each frame size, ensure that every rider will reap the same performance benefits.
Short chainstays make the rear triangle extremely rigid, and hydroformed tube shapes have been optimised for aerodynamics, cutting drag for more speed. At the front, a Tarmac Disc FACT carbon fibre fork makes for incredibly responsive steering and further improves rigidity.
Built up with Shimano's reliable 105 groupset, shifting is smooth and precise. Have more control over your ride with Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes, for inspired confidence on the fastest descents.
DT R470 Disc alloy wheels are fitted with Specialized Turbo Pro tyres, so you'll roll fast and smooth with the added benefit of BlackBelt puncture protection. Finally, the bike is finished off with a Specialized handlebar and stem and a comfortable Body Geometry Toupe saddle.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum with D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology, hydroformed aluminum tubing, tapered head tube, OSBB
- FORK: Specialized Tarmac SL6 Disc fork, full carbon, flat-mount, 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" taper
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis 6806 bearings
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000 GS, medium cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano R7000, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Zayante, BB30
- CHAINRINGS: 52/36T
- PEDALS: n/a
- FRONT WHEEL: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Venge Aero seatpost, FACT carbon