Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Disc Dura-Ace Di2 Sagan Collection Road Bike 2019
With the Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Road Bike, you are riding a machine born to race at the very highest level. The Tarmac SL6 is the true thoroughbred of the Specialized range..
- Brands Specialized
- Product Code: GPOLL-129
- Availability: 100
With the Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Road Bike, you are riding a machine born to race at the very highest level. The Tarmac SL6 is the true thoroughbred of the Specialized range - incredibly lightweight, super stiff and boasting unsurpassed handling, the Tarmac has all the attributes of a world-beating, professional-standard race bike. As part of the extremely limited Sagan Collection, this bike has been finished with an exclusive, eye-catching turquoise-black fade complete with a striking glitter finish. Finished with a full Dura-Ace Di2 groupset including hydraulic disc brakes, this is a race weapon ready for any conditions.
The centrepiece of this stunning bike is the S-Works SL6 frameset constructed from FACT 12r - the highest grade of carbon fibre in the Specialized arsenal. It's a design that pulls together all of Specialized's long history of boundary-pushing innovation into one game-changing frameset, one that provides incredible stiffness-to-weight and razor-sharp handling capabilities.
Shifting is provided by Shimano's top of the line Dura-Ace Di2 groupset, and guarantees shift after effortless shift at the mere touch of a button. Not only has the choice to use Di2 brought the slick shifting ability that electronic systems are renowned for, but it has also eliminated any exposed cabling. This both improves the bike's aerodynamic profile and lends a clean, uncluttered aesthetic. This commitment to aerodynamic performance is developed further by the hydraulic disc brakes, which not only help reduce the bike's frontal drag but also provide extremely effective stopping power, even in wet conditions. The crankset, meanwhile, features an S-Works Power dual-sided power meter that is accurate to +/- 1.5%, providing you with the precise training data you need to take your riding to the next level.
Even leaving the groupset aside, there are quality components to be found everywhere on this bike. The CeramicSpeed bottom bracket, for example, has been specially designed to eliminate as much friction from the drivetrain as possible, ensuring that every watt you produce is transmitted into speed.
The wheelset, meanwhile, has been provided by Roval, whose carbon CLX 50's help to keep the weight down to a svelte 1,415 grams. These wheels come in a 50mm deep rim profile that provides the perfect balance between aerodynamic optimisation, deft handling, and climbing performance. Specialized's in-house Turbo Cottons, meanwhile, are fast-rolling tyres that run fast on the flats and provide supple grip in the corners. The bike is topped off with an S-Works FACT carbon seatpost for that extra touch of riding compliance, and a Specialized Toupé saddle provides a comfortable all-day perch.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon fibre, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, internal cable routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized FACT 12r carbon fibre
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized S-Works Shallow Bend Carbon, 125mm drop x 75mm reach
- BAR TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap Roubaix with sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Specialized S-Works Power Cranks, dual-sided power measurement, +/- 1.5%
- accuracy, 52/36t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered,
- 50mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered,
- 50mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm
- SADDLE: Specialized S-Works Toupé, Body Geometry shape, 143mm width, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset