Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Disc Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike 2018
The Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Disc Road Bike takes all the benefits of the non disc model, and tweaks the design to offer enhanced braking and control in varied condition..
- Brands Specialized
- Product Code: GPOLL-139
- Availability: 100
The Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Disc Road Bike takes all the benefits of the non disc model, and tweaks the design to offer enhanced braking and control in varied conditions. Featuring a Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Groupset, Roval CLX 50 Wheels and a premium carbon fibre construction, the SL6 is suitable for anything from criterium racing through to challenging alpine adventures.
Constructed from FACT 12r carbon fibre, this lightweight bike offers high levels of stiffness for a direct ride, while the front and rear bolt-thru axle design further improves control. Featuring Rider-First Engineering, Specialized are able to ensure consistent performance across all sizes, whilst allowing adequate clearance for tyres up to 30mm wide. Following five years of rigorous development, the new disc model also offers identical levels of stiffness and aerodynamic efficiency to the highly-regarded rim brake variant, ensuring there are no drawbacks to the use of discs.
The Dura-Ace Di2 Groupset offers the slick, reliable shifting expected from Shimano's premium 11-speed offering, while the matching 9170 Hydraulic Disc Brakes ensure exceptional stopping power and modulation in all weather conditions. Combining an 11-30T cassette with the 52/36T Dura-Ace Chainset, the gear range is broad enough for spinning up steep ascents and sprinting along the flats with equal efficiency.
Improving the already fantastic specification, Specialized have fitted their S-Works Power Cranks as standard. With dual-sided power measurement accurate to +/-1%, these lightweight cranks enhance training by allowing the rider to monitor and analyse their performances. Compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth devices, you can track your power output on the fly, and with an overall weight of just 440 grams in their 172.5mm size, they offer no significant weight penalty.
Completed with a pair of Roval CLX 50 Wheels and Specialized Turbo Cotton Tyres, the SL6's versatility is further increased. Featuring a semi-deep 50mm profile, the CLX's balance crosswind stability and aerodynamics perfectly, while the CeramicSpeed Bearings ensure reliable, smooth performance all year round. Additionally, with their 26mm width, the Specialized Turbo Cotton Tyres reduce rolling resistance and enhance grip and comfort for a confidence inspiring no matter the route ahead.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 12r carbon fibre, OSCBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc brake
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru axle
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works SL Carbon Shallow Drop, 125x75mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, Disc, 9170
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-30T
- CRANKSET: Specialized S-Works Power Cranks, dual-sided power measurement, +/-1% accuracy
- CHAINRINGS: 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed Bearings
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless ready, 50mm deep, CeramicSpeed Bearings
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless ready, 50mm deep, CeramicSpeed Bearings
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized S-Works Toupe, 143mm, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset