Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019
Specced to the highest level, the Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 27.5" Mountain Bike has a full FACT 11m carbon frame and fork, 150mm of travel in the front and rear suspension, a..
- Brands Specialized
- Product Code: GPOLL-236
- Availability: 100
Specced to the highest level, the Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 27.5" Mountain Bike has a full FACT 11m carbon frame and fork, 150mm of travel in the front and rear suspension, and offers low weight and unrivalled handling, efficiency and stiffness. A full SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain shifts smoothly and precisely across the cassette, and SRAM Guide RSC hydraulic disc brakes ensure braking performance no matter the terrain or conditions.
There's room for tyres up to 3.0" wide, and the frameset is built up with top carbon 27.5" wheels and tubeless ready tyres. This bike is ready to take on anything you throw at it.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- FORK: Specialized FOX FLOAT 36 Factory, FIT4 damper, 3-position adjustment, Kashima Coating, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 150mm of travel
- STEM: Syntace MegaForce 2, 6-degree, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide RSC, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide RSC, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CHAIN: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM XX1 Eagle, Boost™ 148, 170mm crankarm, 24mm spindle, 30T steel chainring
- FRONT WHEEL: Hub: Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h / rim: Roval Traverse SL 27.5, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready, hand-built, 24h / spokes: DT Swiss Revolution
- REAR WHEEL: Hub: Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h / rim: Roval Traverse SL 27.5, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready, hand-built, 28h / spokes: DT Swiss Revolution
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, carbon fibre base, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm, S: 130mm, M/L/XL: 160mm of travel