Specialized Roubaix Pro Disc Road Bike 2018
The Specialized Roubaix Pro Road Bike represents the future of road bikes, with a wide range of innovative features that separates this range of bikes from the rest. Comfort and respons..
- Brands Specialized
- Product Code: GPOLL-138
- Availability: 100
The Specialized Roubaix Pro Road Bike represents the future of road bikes, with a wide range of innovative features that separates this range of bikes from the rest. Comfort and responsive acceleration are the name of the game, and this bike delivers with Endurance Geometry and a supremely lightweight FACT 11r carbon fibre frame.
The frame features Specialized’s Rider-First Engineered technology which ensures every size of Roubaix in the range is as comfortable and performance orientated as the last. It also uses Specialized’s Future Shock suspension which smooths out the road ahead, allowing you to hit the cobbles at speed and continue to stay as comfortable as possible. As they say, smoother is faster, and this bike is blisteringly fast.
Working alongside this Future Shock suspension is Specialized’s S-Works Carbon Hover Drop handlebar, which raises the height of your hands in the centre of the bars to increase your comfort over rougher surfaces. Specialized’s S-Wrap handlebar tape provides a plush, continuous level of soft yet grippy comfort, too.
Of course, all these features are nothing without a range of high-performance components, and Specialized have gone above and beyond with this in mind. Shimano’s Dura-Ace 9120 hydraulic disc brakes enhance the versatility of this bike, allowing for supremely predictable and reliable braking performance in every condition.
Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 gearing increases the performance of the Roubaix Pro, allowing you to shift into the gear you need in a split second, and without any overshifting. With an 11-30t cassette, you can spin up climbs with ease or sprint up them to attack your PB.
Roval CL 32 Disc wheels are the ideal choice for a bike of this level and provide incredible rigidity, responsive handling and vibration absorbing comfort for long days in the saddle. Perfectly complementing the wheels, the S-Works Turbo 2Bliss Ready tyres are known for their impressively low rolling resistance, yet offer enough grip to corner at high-speeds.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works Carbon Hover Drop, 125x75mm
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9120 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9120 hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9120 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9120 hydraulic disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 8000,11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CL 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD Hub, 21h, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CL 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD Hub, 21h, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo 2Bliss Ready, 180 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt Protection, GRIPTON compound, 700x28mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized S-Works Turbo 2Bliss Ready, 180 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt Protection, GRIPTON compound, 700x28mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- ACCESSORIES: Swat box storage compartment