Scott Addict Gravel 20 Disc Adventure Bike 2018
Turn off the tarmac and take to the hills with the Scott Addict Gravel 20 Disc Adventure Bike 2018. Created for the rider with an unrelenting thirst for the unexplored, this bike assure..
- Brands Scott
- Product Code: GPOLL-117
- Availability: 100
Turn off the tarmac and take to the hills with the Scott Addict Gravel 20 Disc Adventure Bike 2018. Created for the rider with an unrelenting thirst for the unexplored, this bike assures you of a strong construction for riding away from civilisation and a high level of traction on the trail. Responsive and refined, this is a high-quality machine for the intrepid rider wanting to push their boundaries.
Built around Scott's Addict Gravel frameset and built with a Gravel Race geometry, this bike is set up for responsive riding on loose and unstable surfaces. Making use of an HMF carbon fibre for a high level of precision and construction throughout, this bike retains a low net weight at just 8.55 kilos for a fully built machine aimed at tackling not Alpine climbs, but at blasting over gravel and dust and spreading a grin across your face. With an oversized bottom bracket and tapered head tube offering a stiff and responsive outlet for your power, you can ride with the assurance that you'll transmit your effort to the ground.
Equipped with Shimano's Ultegra R8000 groupset, this bike benefits from an efficient, smooth and reliable set of componentry. Giving you accurate shifting across its wide ranging gearing, this bike is supremely well equipped for the tough gradients and slopes that you might encounter off the beaten track. Performing equally well on the cross course, this bike offers a compact chainset alongside a super wide 11-34 tooth rear cassette, giving you the mind baffling low gear ratios to get you up most anything you might ever encounter.
Rolling on Syncros RP2.0 Disc wheels equipped with Schwalbe's tough and chunky G-ONE Allround 35mm tyres, this bike affords you incredible levels of clearance and gives you all the grip you could need when riding out in any condition you might confront.
- FRAME: Scott Addict Gravel Disc HMF / IMP Carbon technology, Gravel Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict Gravel Disc HMF Flatmount, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered Carbon steerer, Alloy Dropout
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Creston 2.0 Flare, Alloy 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Syncros Integrated
- STEM: Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic, disc 160mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic, disc 160mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-GS, 22-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano ST-R8020 Disc, Dual control, 22-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG800, 11-34
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG701-11
- CHAINSET: Shimano 105 FC-5800, Hyperdrive 50x34 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB-RS500-PB
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 Disc, Syncros RWS
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros RP2.0 Disc, Syncros RWS
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround FOLD, 700x35C
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround FOLD, 700x35C
- SADDLE: Syncros FL2.0
- SEATPOST: Syncros Carbon FL1.0, 27.2/350mm