Scott Foil 10 Road Bike 2018
Taking Mathew Hayman to victory at Paris-Roubaix, and a common sight in the pro peloton, the Scott Foil 10 Road Bike is a high-performance, race-ready machine to help you smas..
- Brands Scott
- Product Code: GPOLL-113
- Availability: 100
Taking Mathew Hayman to victory at Paris-Roubaix, and a common sight in the pro peloton, the Scott Foil 10 Road Bike is a high-performance, race-ready machine to help you smash your best times and get onto the podium.
Built for aerodynamics and speed, this bike is also incredibly comfortable for long days on rough roads. There are a number of improvements over its predecessor to increase vertical compliance, including a thinner shape to the seatstay with a lower attachment for damping vibrations that can cause fatigue. The carbon seatpost also improves ride comfort, ultimately leading to more speed.
Scott's HMF carbon frame technology enhances the strength of this frame and, together with the oversized PF86 bottom bracket, contributes to this bikes exceptional stiffness. The fully integrated handlebar and stem reduce friction so you can cut through the wind and knock off those vital seconds.
Shimano Ultegra Di2 components are reliable and accurate and you will get smooth, precise shifting at the touch of a button. With a mid-compact 52/36 crankset and a wide ranging 11-30 cassette, you'll have all the gears you need for climbing and sprinting.
Scott Syncros RP2.0 Disc Wheels are a great all-round option, offering aerodynamics and stiff, responsive handling to satisfy both road riders and racers. 25c Continental Grand Sport Race Fold clincher tyres feature although the frame can fit tyres up to 28c if you are looking to benefit from some added comfort.
- FRAME: Scott FOIL HMF/ IMP, F01 AERO Carbon tech, road race geometry, replaceable dropout
- FORK: Scott FOIL HMF, 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" carbon steerer, integrated carbon dropout
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros integrated
- STEM: Scott Syncros FOIL 1 1/4"
- HANDLEBAR: Scott Syncros Creston 1.5 Compact, 31.8
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Super SLR dual pivot / direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Super SLR dual pivot / direct mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BR-R8010 / 8010 rear
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8050, electronic shift system
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8050, 22-speed electronic
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8050 22-speed electronic shift
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG701-11
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II 52x36 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Scott Syncros RR2.0, 20 holes
- REAR WHEEL: Scott Syncros RR2.0, 24 holes
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x25, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x25, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros RR2.0
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros FOIL aero Carbon
- WEIGHT: 7.55kg (approximately)