Cervelo R5 Dura Ace Di2 9150 Road Bike 2018
The Cervelo R5 Dura Ace Di2 9150 Road Bike provides the rider with a perfectly cohesive road machine designed for optimum aerodynamics, performance and feel. Being the frameset of ..
- Brands Cervelo
- Product Code: GPOLL-072
- Availability: 100
The Cervelo R5 Dura Ace Di2 9150 Road Bike provides the rider with a perfectly cohesive road machine designed for optimum aerodynamics, performance and feel. Being the frameset of choice for Team Dimension Data and offering the crisp shifting experience of a Shimano Dura Ace 9150 Di2 Groupset, this bike offers pro-peloton levels of performance, perfectly suited to criterium racing, hill climbs and anything in-between.
Built around a redesigned and reconceived R5 frameset, Cervelo have painstakingly engineered each element of this frame to improve responsiveness and boost stiffness. Featuring a 21% stiffer headtube and a 13% stiffer bottom bracket, this latest model redoubles efforts to improve efficiency at its most critical points. The oversized BBright Bottom Bracket, which Cervelo known for, is used here too, providing top-rated rigidity and a direct transmission of power out on the road.
Squoval tubing provides a strong integral structure, providing a connected and driven experience on the bike. Benefitting from a 44-gram improvement over the previous model, these tubes are both lightweight and durable, whilst their aerodynamic profile enhances performance by reducing unwanted drag.
Equipped with Shimano's highest grade componentry, a Di2 Dura Ace 9150 Groupset provides the slick, smooth, and reliable performance expected from a bike of this quality. Combining an 11-28T cassette with the Dura Ace 52/36T Chainset, the R5 is equally as efficient climbing as it is sprinting for the finish.
An ENVE SES 3.4 Wheelset completes the bike perfectly. Utilising a non-drilled, carbon fibre construction the weight is kept to a minimum, while the semi-deep profile balances aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability, for a confidence inspiring ride in even the most blustery of conditions. Additionally, the 25mm wide Continental Grand Prix Tyres reduce rolling resistance, whilst simultaneously increasing traction for a fast-paced ride in varied weather conditions.
- FRAME: Cervelo All-Carbon, R5
- FORK: Cervelo All-Carbon, tapered R5
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2"
- STEM: Cervelo Carbon
- HANDLEBARS: Cervelo ABO6
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-Speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9100, 11-28T
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace CN-HG901, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura Ace 9100 Crankset, 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BBB Bottomfit BBO-72, PF30 Threaded
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: ENVE SES 3.4 Clincher
- REAR WHEEL: ENVE SES 3.4 Clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 700 x 25c Clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 700 x 25c Clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R5
- SEATPOST: Cervelo Carbon SP18