Cervelo R5 Disc Dura Ace Di2 9170 Road Bike 2018
Designed for the elite riders of the pro-tour, the Cervelo R5 Disc Dura Ace Di2 9170 Road Bike is a distinctive and responsive racing machine that lives for epic climbs and daring descents. ..
- Brands Cervelo
- Product Code: GPOLL-065
- Availability: 100
Designed for the elite riders of the pro-tour, the Cervelo R5 Disc Dura Ace Di2 9170 Road Bike is a distinctive and responsive racing machine that lives for epic climbs and daring descents. Helping you push your limits, this staple bike in Team Dimension Data's arsenal is a pedigree racer in every possible way.
Formed around Cervelo's R5 Disc all-carbon fibre frame, this bike assures you of a low net weight and an incredibly stiff transmission thanks to it's redesigned shaping and Squoval Max tubing. Taking an oval form to provide best structural integrity whilst simultaneously making for aerodynamic gains whilst reinforcing the immense rigidity of this frame layup. With stiffness measured as improved by up to as much as 21% at the headtube and 13% at the bottom bracket, you can be sure that this machine transfers all of your output into surging onwards.
With clearance for 28mm tyres, this edition of the R5 Disc is a top choice for riders tackling rougher roads or seeking to follow modern trends to wider tyres. With a 44-gram aero improvement over the former edition, this bike is sure to prove an uncompromising weapon on all your rides.
Equipped with Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9170 for the highest and most performance oriented use possible, this bike assures you not just of clean transmission, but of reliably accurate and instant gear changes, actuated at the touch of a button. Benefitting from a rear cassette ranging between 11-28 teeth and with a front crankset geared at 52/36 teeth, this bike provides the robust ratios for strong-legged and experienced riders, surging to personal bests and scoreboard times.
Making use of Dura-Ace's 9170 hydraulic disc brakes for a premium stopping experience, this bike is sure to equip you ready to confront the steepest of descents and the most urgent of emergency stops. Also providing you with the ability to pull off precision cornering with last minute impetus, this system is sure to boost your times in real-world situations.
Finished with ENVE SES 3.4 wheels for a balance between lightweight and aerodynamic considerations, this bike reaffirms its dominance on the road, and makes for a premium racing machine. Saddled up with a Fizik Antares R5, you can push ahead with comfort too, as well as the satisfaction of owning one of the world's top flight racing machines.
- FRAME: Cervelo R5 all-carbon frameset
- FORK: Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered R5 Fork
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2"
- STEM: Cervélo Carbon Stem
- HANDLEBAR: Cervélo, AB06
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 Hydraulic Disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 Hydraulic Disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9100, 11-28
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace HG901, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 52/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BBB Bottomfit BBO-72, PF30 Threaded
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: ENVE SES 3.4 disc for Cervélo
- REAR WHEEL: ENVE SES 3.4 disc for Cervélo
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 700 x 25mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 700 x 25mm
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R5
- SEATPOST: Cervélo Carbon SP18