Trek Emonda SLR 6 H2 Road Bike 2019
If you want maximum weight saving, whilst maintaining the highest quality ride feel and handling capabilities, look no further than the Trek Emonda SLR 6 H2 Road Bike. Constructed from ..
- Brands Trek
- Product Code: GPOLL-198
- Availability: 100
If you want maximum weight saving, whilst maintaining the highest quality ride feel and handling capabilities, look no further than the Trek Emonda SLR 6 H2 Road Bike. Constructed from proprietary 700 Series OCLV Carbon, which claims to be the strongest and lightest available, this bike genuinely pushes the boundaries of what is achievable for bicycle weight and performance.
Exceptional power transfer, for dancing up the climbs or exploding into a sprint finish, comes from the stiffness of the frame and also the more aggressive geometry of the H2 fit, used by many of Trek’s pro athletes, which targets an optimal position of power and performance. Furthermore, the stacked lacing of the Bontrager Paradigm Comp wheelset provides a better spoke bracing angle, improving stiffness and responsiveness whilst minimising the loss of power.
The bike is kitted out with a performance Shimano Ultegra mechanical groupset with 50/34t (compact) chainset and 11-28t cassette that won’t skip a beat in the heat of the action, and the powerful Bontrager Speed Stop direct-mount rim brakes will give you enough confidence to maximise its true handling capabilities when descending.
The Control Freak Cable Management prolongs the life of cables and keeps them quiet and tidy for an easy, hassle-free internal routing setup, and at the front end your handlebars stay clutter-free thanks to the Bontrager Blendr compatible stem technology for mounting computers and lights
- FRAME: Trek Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount rim brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Emonda full carbon, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, direct-mount rim brakes
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, with computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager XXX, VR-C, 31.8 mm
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 11-28t, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra, 50/34t (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700 x 25c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700 x 25c clincher
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm
- WEIGHT: 56 cm - 6.59 kg (14.52 lbs)