Specialized Riprock 24 Kids Fat Bike 2019
Let your little cyclist take to any terrain with the Specialized Riprock 24 Kids Fat Bike. Built to withstand the rough and tumble of off-road riding, this bike's wide wheels and mechanical ..
- Brands Specialized
- Product Code: GPOLL-417
- Availability: 100
Let your little cyclist take to any terrain with the Specialized Riprock 24 Kids Fat Bike. Built to withstand the rough and tumble of off-road riding, this bike's wide wheels and mechanical disc brakes provide traction and braking power that will help to build confidence.
Bump-eating suspension and a low standover make riding the bike easy and comfortable and Shimano's reliable drivetrain is great at powering up hills. 24-inch wheels mean this bike will fit riders from ages 9 to 11, making it a great choice for building confidence and getting outdoors.
Correctly sizing a kid's bike is a must, as a bike that is too large will be difficult to handle, uncomfortable to ride and ultimately dangerous. You want your child to be in control and be able to enjoy the bike to its full potential, so a correctly sized bike is a must.
For the child between the ages of 9 to 11 and between 1.20 metres to 1.35 metres tall a 24-inch diameter wheel, such as the one featured on the Specialized Riprock 24 Kids Fat Bike 2018, is a perfect choice. This again is faster than smaller wheeled bikes and this size of bike now starts to resemble a small adults bike, with many of the same components and features.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium aluminium, single butted, ZeroStack head tube, 135mm rear hub spacing, forged dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK: Custom SR Suntour XCT, coil spring, 70mm travel, preload adjust, 1-1/8" steerer, alloy crown and lowers, 28mm Hi-Ten stanchions, post mount only
- HEADSET: 1-1/8", threadless, ZeroStack
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 60mm
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 5-degree backsweep, 600mm, 25.4mm
- GRIPS: Specialized, Kraton, Revo type
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads, post mount, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads, IS type, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro, alloy
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney TX
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tourney, grip Shift, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC Z7, 8-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Forged alloy, 152mm, 30T, with chainguard
- PEDALS: Nylon, BMX style, loose ball bearings, 9/16", with reflectors
- FRONT WHEEL: Alex, 24", alloy double-wall, pin joint, disc specific, 32h
- REAR WHEEL: Alex, 24", alloy double-wall, pin joint, disc specific, 32h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Big Roller, 60TPI, wire bead, 24x2.8"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Big Roller, 60TPI, wire bead, 24x2.8"
- SADDLE: Specialized Kids' Henge
- SEATPOST: Alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm