Specialized Hotrock 24 Kids Bike 2019
The Specialized Hotrock 24 Kids Bike is a versatile machine, eager for adventure. Featuring Specialized's A1 Premium Aluminium frame, the overall weight is kept to a minimum, whilst still ma..
- Brands Specialized
- Product Code: GPOLL-414
- Availability: 100
The Specialized Hotrock 24 Kids Bike is a versatile machine, eager for adventure. Featuring Specialized's A1 Premium Aluminium frame, the overall weight is kept to a minimum, whilst still maintaining high levels of strength and durability. The SR Suntour XCT-JR fork provides 50mm of coil sprung travel, smoothing out rougher trails for a comfortable, stable ride.
The kid's specific geometry features a low standover height, allowing their feet to easily touch the floor when they come to a stop, perfect for building confidence. Similarly, the brakes feature reach adjust levers which can be adjusted on the go without tools, ensuring safe, comfortable braking, no matter how brave they are on steeper slopes.
The Shimano Tourney groupset provides crisp, smooth shifting and the 11-34t cassette ensures a wide gear range, perfect for getting up steeper hills and pedalling across open areas alike. The Specialized Renegade tyres feature a tread pattern ideal for holding traction on loose ground, and their wide 2.1" profile provides grip and comfort in bucket loads. This is a great looking bike that balances strength, performance and value for money, guaranteeing longevity and a smile-inducing ride every time.
You want to maximise enjoyment from riding bikes, so always be sure to consider the size when buying for a child. It can be tempting to buy a bike that a child could grow into, however this will likely result in a bike that is uncomfortable to ride, awkward to handle and potentially dangerous if they don't have adequate control of speed. Check out the size guides and age range suggestions to ensure that the bike is ready to go and fits perfectly.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, single-butted, unisex frame, replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK: SR Suntour XCT-JR, coil spring w/ preload adjust, 1-1/8" steerer, quick-release, V-brake & post-mount disc compatible, 40mm offset, 50mm of travel
- HANDLEBARS: Double-butted alloy, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm
- GRIPS: Specialized, slip-on
- FRONT BRAKE: V-brake with tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- REAR BRAKE: V-brake with tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney TX, 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tourney, grip shift, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC HV500
- CRANKSET: Forged alloy, square taper, 152mm with chainguard, 34T
- FRONT WHEEL: 24" alloy, 16mm depth, 21mm internal width, 32h, Schrader valve, Shimano Tourney, 8-/9-speed freehub, 32h1
- REAR WHEEL: 24" alloy, 16mm depth, 21mm internal width, 32h, Schrader valve, Shimano Tourney, 8-/9-speed freehub, 32h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Renegade, 24x2.1", 26 TPI, wire bead
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Renegade, 24x2.1", 26 TPI, wire bead
- SADDLE: Specialized Kids' Henge
- SEATPOST: Alloy, single bolt, 15mm offset, 27.2mm