Cannondale Quick Althea 1 Womens Hybrid Bike 2019
Ideal for those wanting a speedy bike with the confident handling of flat handlebars, the Cannondale Quick Althea 1 Womens Hybrid Bike is a quality choice. Fitted with cutting-edge technolog..
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: GPOLL-287
- Availability: 100
Ideal for those wanting a speedy bike with the confident handling of flat handlebars, the Cannondale Quick Althea 1 Womens Hybrid Bike is a quality choice. Fitted with cutting-edge technology and top performing components, this bike conquers both roads and off road rides with efficient speed and power.
Constructed with SmartFormed C2 alloy, the agile Quick Althea 1 frame features a greater strength to weight ratio, assuring you of long-lasting durability that meets the demands of both road and off-road rides. This robust build features a thick and straight downtube that offers minimal flex and a rigid platform, supporting all of your power fuelled pedal strokes with great efficiency.
A relaxed women's specific geometry places the female rider in the optimal position for pounding out maximum power through transitional terrains, whilst Cannondale's proprietary SAVE technology offers unparalleled comfort through both long and short rides. Described as a "micro-suspension", this SAVE design offers an agreeable amount of flex within targeted areas of the frame's tubing to improve ride comfort without compromising on pedal efficiency.
Designed to shatter the confines of tarmac, the Suntour suspension fork offers a cushioned ride that soaks up and dampens the harshness of rough terrain, encouraging you to take a more scenic route. Featuring a lockout setting, this fork offers a rigid alternative that excels across smooth surfaces and steep climbs with great efficiency.
A fast bike calls for strong and reliable brakes, and that is exactly what Cannondale have equipped their Quick Althea 1 with. The Shimano M396 hydraulic disc brakes offer exceptional braking through both wet and dry weather, whilst the modulating ability provides precision control through an array of fast descents and corners, so you can ride with boosted confidence.
Keeping things simple, the 1x11 SRAM NX groupset provides a variety of gears to tackle challenging climbs and off-road terrains, and with precise yet smooth gear shifting you can be assured of fast and reliable transmissions with efficient pedal power.
Finished with internal cabling for a sleek design, this is an excellent choice for the discerning rider wanting an agile and robust bike to accompany their adventures.
- FRAME: Cannondale Quick Althea, SmartForm C2 alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered head tube, 700/650
- FORK: SR Suntour NCX, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered, lockout, 50mm (S,M)/ SR Suntour M3030, lockout, 63mm (XS only)
- HEADSET: VP Si 1-1/2" to 1-1/8"
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 degree
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C4, 6061 double-butted, 12mm rise, 660mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano M396 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano M396 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano M396 hydro disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM Powerglide 1130 11-speed, 11-42T
- CHAINSET: SRAM NX 32T
- PEDALS: Cannondale reinforced composite
- FRONT WHEEL: Maddux DC 3.0, double wall
- REAR WHEEL: Maddux DC 3.0, double wall
- FRONT TYRE: Kenda Happy Medium, 700x35c (S,M)/ Schwalbe G-One, 650x38c (XS only)
- REAR TYRE: Kenda Happy Medium, 700x35c (S,M)/ Schwalbe G-One, 650x38c (XS only)
- SADDLE: Cannondale Women's CX Ergo
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm