Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Sora Road Bike 2018
BIANCHI VIA NIRONE 7 SORA ROAD BIKE 2018The Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Road Bike utilises aluminium hydroformed tubing to balance weight, performance and durability, while the Shimano So..
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: GPOLL-013
- Availability: 100
BIANCHI VIA NIRONE 7 SORA ROAD BIKE 2018
The Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Road Bike utilises aluminium hydroformed tubing to balance weight, performance and durability, while the Shimano Sora Groupset offers dependable shifting and braking in varied conditions.
Built around Bianchi's tried and tested Endurance Geometry, the rider is placed in a relaxed, comfortable position, suitable for long days in the saddle. The frameset further aids comfort, with a carbon fibre fork effectively absorbing unwanted road feedback before it is passed onto the rider. Internally routed cables offer a clean, sleek finish, while the hydroformed sections increase strength and durability.
The Sora Groupset provides the smooth, reliable shifting expected from a 9-speed Shimano option, while the Reparto Corse calipers utilise a dual pivot design to provide improved stopping power and modulation. Combining a 50x34T chainset with an 11-32T cassette, the Via Nirone is equally as capable climbing steep hills as it is pedalling back down them.
Finished with Vittoria Zaffiro Tyres, the ride quality is further enhanced. With their 25mm width, these tyres reduce rolling resistance whilst simultaneously increasing grip and comfort for a confidence inspiring ride all year round.
- FRAME: Bianchi Via Nirone 7, aluminium hydroformed tubing, internal cable routing
- FORK: Bianchi aluminium/carbon, kevlar
- HEADSET: FSA NO.8B/ZS4D
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB-ES300
- STEM: Reparto Corse, alloy 6061
- HANDLEBARS: Reparto Corse Compact, flat top, alloy 6061
- FRONT BRAKE: Reparto Corse RC-476, forged alloy, dual-pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Reparto Corse RC-476, forged alloy, dual-pivot
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora FD-R3000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora RD-R3000, SS, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora ST-R3000, 9-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG53
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG400-9, 11-32T
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-R345-L 50x34T
- FRONT WHEEL: Reparto Corse AT470
- REAR WHEEL: Reparto Corse AT470
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700x25, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700x25, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle San Marco Era Start
- SEATPOST: Reparto Corse Al6061