Bianchi Specialissima CV Super Record Road Bike 2018
BIANCHI SPECIALISSIMA CV SUPER RECORD ROAD BIKE 2018The Bianchi Specialissima CV Road Bike uses a Campagnolo Super Record Groupset to ensure slick, efficient performance with the a..
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: GPOLL-009
- Availability: 100
BIANCHI SPECIALISSIMA CV SUPER RECORD ROAD BIKE 2018
The Bianchi Specialissima CV Road Bike uses a Campagnolo Super Record Groupset to ensure slick, efficient performance with the aesthetics to match. This combination of two of cycling's most prestigious and historic brands offers the discerning cyclist a premium ride and timeless styling, perfected with a touch of Italian flair.
Constructed from monocoque hi-modulus carbon fibre, the Specialissima's frameset weighs in at a phenomenal 780 grams, ideal for tackling challenging climbs, while the PressFit bottom bracket and tapered fork steerer ensure stiffness where it matters most. The addition of Countervail technology further enhances the ride quality. Effectively damping unwanted road feedback, this intuitive material reduces fatigue for improved comfort and control on longer rides.
Campagnolo's Super Record is the groupset of choice for this premium Italian bike. Constructed from carbon fibre and titanium, this lightweight offering provides the slick, reliable performance expected from Campagnolo's top 11-speed mechanical offering, while the dual pivot brakes ensure fantastic stopping power and modulation. Combining a 50-34T chainset with an 11-27T cassette, the Specialissima is equally as efficient on the climbs as it is sprinting along flat ground.
Completed with Fulcrum's Racing Zero Nite Wheels, the bike's versatility is further improved. With a lightweight construction and a low profile rim design, these wheels are a climber's dream. Offering reduced revolving weight and fantastic stability in crosswinds, the Zero's make an ideal all-rounder, while the 25mm Vittoria Corsa G+ Isotech Tyres lower rolling resistance and boost grip levels for a confidence inspiring ride all year round.
Utilising Bianchi's tried and tested Racing Geometry, the rider is placed in a position tailored towards riding long distances at speed.
- FRAME: Bianchi Specialissima, super light carbon, Countervail
- FORK: Bianchi full carbon, Countervail, 1.1/8">1.4"
- HEADSET: FSA NO.44/CF-R, 1.1/8">1.1/4"
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Campagnolo Ultra Torque, OS-Fit, integrated cups, 86.5x41mm
- STEM: FSA OS-99 CSI, AL7050 core with integrated carbon structure
- HANDLEBARS: FSA K-Force Compact, UD Weave Carbon, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Campagnolo Super Record skeleton, dual pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Campagnolo Super Record skeleton, dual pivot
- BRAKE LEVERS: Campagnolo Super Record
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Campagnolo Super Record, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Campagnolo Super Record, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Campagnolo Super Record, Ultra Shift, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Campagnolo Record
- CASSETTE: Campagnolo Super Record, 11-27T
- CRANKSET: Campagnolo Super Record, Ultra-Torque, 50-34T
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Corsa G+ Isotech graphene 700x25, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Corsa G+ Isotech graphene 700x25, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle San Marco Aspide, Carbon FX Open
- SEATPOST: FSA K-Force Light SB25, UD Carbon Monocoque