Bianchi Nirone 7 Allroad Sora Adventure Bike 2018
BIANCHI NIRONE 7 ALLROAD SORA ADVENTURE BIKE 2018The Via Nirone 7 Allroad Sora Adventure Bike is a versatile offering from premium Italian manufacturer Bianchi. Designed for anythi..
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: GPOLL-012
- Availability: 100
BIANCHI NIRONE 7 ALLROAD SORA ADVENTURE BIKE 2018
The Via Nirone 7 Allroad Sora Adventure Bike is a versatile offering from premium Italian manufacturer Bianchi. Designed for anything from commuting to exploring the local trails, this is a reliable, durable and versatile offering. If you are looking to broaden your riding beyond the local road loop, the Nirone 7 Allroad would make a fantastic choice.
Featuring a hydroformed alloy construction, the frame is lightweight and tough, while the carbon fibre fork effectively absorbs unwanted road feedback for enhanced comfort and control on unpredictable terrain. Internal cable routing makes for clean aesthetics, whilst also keeping the cables protected from dirt and moisture, increasing their performance and longevity. Additionally, the bolt thru axle design ensures direct, responsive handling, perfect for navigating challenging trails at speed.
The Sora Groupset provides the slick, reliable shifting expected from a Shimano 9-speed offering, while the BR-RS305 mechanical disc brake calipers are optimised to offer fantastic modulation and stopping power all year round. Combining a 50x34T chainset with an 11-34T cassette, the rider is provided with a broad gear range suitable for technical, steep climbs and open fire-roads alike.
Completed with Kenda Kwick Tendril Tyres, the bike's versatility is further increased. With their 32mm width, these tyres ensure optimum levels of grip and control on looser ground, offering a confidence inspiring ride regardless of the distance, terrain or gradients up ahead.
- FRAME: Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Allroad, alloy hydroformed tubing, internal cable routing
- FORK: Bianchi aluminium/carbon, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle
- HEADSET: FSA NO.8B/ZS4D
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB-ES300
- STEM: Reparto Corse, alloy 6061
- HANDLEBARS: Reparto Corse, alloy 6061
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS305 mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS305 mechanical disc
- ROTORS: Shimano SM-RT64, 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora FD-R3000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora RD-R3000 GS, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora ST-R3000, 9-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG400-9, 11-34T
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-R345-L 50x34T
- FRONT WHEEL: Reparto Corse ATD470 Al6061 disc
- REAR WHEEL: Reparto Corse ATD470 Al6061 disc
- FRONT TYRE: Kenda Kwick Tendril, 700x32, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Kenda Kwick Tendril, 700x32, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle San Marco Era Startup Power Open
- SEATPOST: Reparto Corse AL6061