Bianchi Infinito CV Ultegra Road Bike 2018
BIANCHI INFINITO CV ULTEGRA ROAD BIKE 2018The Bianchi Infinito CV Ultegra Road Bike has been optimised to offer high levels of comfort and performance out on the road. Utilising a ..
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: GPOLL-010
- Availability: 100
BIANCHI INFINITO CV ULTEGRA ROAD BIKE 2018
The Bianchi Infinito CV Ultegra Road Bike has been optimised to offer high levels of comfort and performance out on the road. Utilising a full monocoque carbon fibre construction and Countervail technology, compliance and stiffness are balanced perfectly, offering a ride that is equally as efficient at marathon events as it is road-racing.
The integration of Countervail dampens unwanted road feedback before it is transferred onto the rider, without the need for any moving parts, while the tapered fork steerer and PressFit 30 bottom bracket enhance stiffness in key areas. This intuitive design makes the Infinito Team LottoNL-Jumbo's weapon of choice for tough cobbled Classics. Featuring Bianchi's tried and tested Endurance Geometry, the riding position is less aggressive than their aerodynamic offerings, with a taller headtube and longer wheelbase providing increased comfort and control on long rides.
The Ultegra Groupset provides the smooth, reliable shifting expected from Shimano's second-best mechanical offering, while the matching R8000 Brakes use a stabiliser between the axles to improve modulation and stopping power on technical descents. Featuring a 50x34T chainset and 11-30T cassette, the gear range is broad enough for high-intensity efforts on the flat and spinning up tough alpine ascents with equal efficiency.
Featuring a pair of Fulcrum Racing 5 LG Wheels, the bikes performance is further enhanced. Utilising a low profile rim design, these wheels make for efficient climbing and provide high levels of crosswind stability, perfect for alpine adventures. Completed with Vittoria's 25mm wide Rubino Pro G+ Tyres, the rolling resistance is reduced while both comfort and traction are increased, for a confidence inspiring ride no matter the distance or terrain ahead.
- FRAME: Bianchi Infinito CV, carbon, Countervail
- FORK: Bianchi full carbon, Countervail, tapered steerer
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BBR60, PressFit 30
- STEM: Reparto Corse, 3D Forged alloy, 7050
- HANDLEBARS: Reparto Corse, compact flat top, alloy
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 SS, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 5 LG
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 5 LG
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech, graphene, 700x25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech, graphene, 700x25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Aliante R7
- SEATPOST: Reparto Corse, full carbon UD, alloy clamp